Amazingly delicious, healthy and only takes around 30 minutes to throw together so perfect for those busy weeknights when you want fast food so you can sit back and relax.
- 1 Box Thai Kitchen Gluten-Free Stir Fry Rice Noodles, 14 oz.
- 12 oz. cleaned raw shrimp ( or 6 oz. of shrimp / scallops or any seafood mix you like )
- 1 tablespoon real butter
- 1 bunch of asparagus ~ Thinly sliced
- 1 cup peas
- 1 red bell pepper ~ sliced thin
- Juice from 1 lemon ( 3 tablespoons prox )
- 3-4 cloves of garlic ( adjust to personal taste)
- salt and black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup plain yogurt ( don’t use low fat….it just doesn’t work )
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 or two tablespoons olive oil
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add in noodles, cooking to the desired tenderness. Drain and rinse.
Finely mince garlic and mash with salt in a large bowl until it forms a paste. Whisk in yogurt, Parmesan, parsley, lemon juice, oil and black pepper.
Using a large skillet on med. high heat melt one tablespoon of butter and add in the vegetables and cook for a few minutes before adding in the seafood. Cook for another few minutes to cook through. Add in the pasta, toss and cook for just a minute or two mixing together well and then add in the sauce and toss again to cover.