I wasn’t sure about getting a firestick for both of our TV’s but now that we have them I never want to go back to the old way. They work great, are easy to use and I can stream in netflix and prime with one device. We are looking at getting sling now also. We don’t watch a lot of TV but we are rural so “normal” cable is out of the question. This gives us more to watch and its affordable. It also works with Alexa which the husband loves. Most days after work he’s not comfortable at all so having a voice activated entertainment system is great for him, letting him relax without having to get up and down.
- Enjoy over 7,000 apps, games, and Alexa skills including Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, YouTube, Amazon Video, NBC, WatchESPN, Disney, and more. Subscription fees may apply.
- Launch and control content with the included Alexa Voice Remote. Simply say, “Play Game of Thrones” or “Launch Netflix” and Alexa will respond instantly. Plus, play music, find movie show times, order a pizza, and more—just ask.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch the best of live TV and sports from AMC, HGTV, ESPN, FOX, and others with a subscription to Sling TV, or top-rated primetime shows with CBS All Access.
- Find the best way to watch with universal search results from over 100 channels and apps including Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Video
- Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, featuring thousands of movies and TV episodes at no additional cost. Plus, members can add over 90 premium and specialty channels like HBO and SHOWTIME—no cable or satellite subscription necessary.
- Pick up where you left off. Bring hit shows and movies with you when you travel. Plug Fire TV Stick into any TV’s HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi, and continue watching.
- Play current favorites or quickly discover what to watch next directly from the Home screen.