These are a great project for winter. It takes a while to complete but not nearly as long as a traditional cross stitch pattern and they look beautiful when framed and hung on the wall. If you have little kids around make sure you do this in a “safe” room. There are thousands of tiny little pieces. I plan on ordering this one for my personal corner in the living room here when I place my next amazon order.
- Used for interior decoration,meticulous workmanship, simple and generous,can fully show personal style.
- Product Formation:Canvas, Diamond, Tool.(Note: The product not included the frame.)
- Material:Made of fake crystal in canvas painting semi-finished products.
- Instruction: The beads in the numbered packets correspond with the color chart on the side of the drawing. Place a few of the like numbered beads in the plastic tray. Take the “pen” and dab the end with the sticky stuff in the square block, then pick up a bead and place it on the corresponding number on the canvas Remember to replace the plastic sheet when you are done to preserve your work.
- TIME: It need takes about 14 days to finish it. Once finished, .The picture is bling bling.