Very cute a and the moment you turn it on it asks “whoa…where am I?” reminding me of a small Furby. Enjoyable to interact with on its own and the app makes learning code fun for the kids. Its visual coding so even if they have trouble reading they can still play and have a good time. Great for kids who love coding and a must have learning tool in any home hoping to give their kids an edge. If your sure this is something your kid will love invest in the dash robot… its a bit more active and fun but triple the price as this little guy.
- Dot comes with hundreds of exciting coding adventures and projects available in Wonder and Blockly apps. Kids program Dot’s lights, sounds, and sensors in the apps and see Dot come to life.
- Use your Apple or Android smart phone or tablet to transform Dot into hundreds of different toys and gadgets, such as a lively alarm clock, flying spaceship, a funny fortune teller, or even an electronic instrument.
- No instructions needed! Our Wonder and Blockly apps feature built-in challenge tutorials that teach you how to program Dot from the very beginning of each program! Forget robot camp – learn Blockly and Wonder right in the app!
- Comes fully assembled, no batteries required. Comes with USB charging cable. Compatible with Wonder Workshop’s Building Brick Connectors (sold separately), to extend with LEGO and LEGO Technic compatible bricks.
- Awards: National Parenting Gold, Opening Minds Innovation for Schools, ISTE Best of Show for Schools