Love these in our small pantry. We have 3 of them side by side on one wall. They work great to hold our heavier canned goods and other pantry items. Easy to clean, look great and are heavy duty so I don’t have to worry about things breaking and cleaning up a huge mess ( seriously, once was enough with a bunch of canned tomatoes ). Love that they are light enough so I can move them around if I need to on my own ( spring cleaning ) and super sturdy. Best money we ever spent and it increased our storage / organizing here immensely
- Four-tier standing wire shelving unit has four shelves and is made of chrome-plated carbon steel for strength, durability, and to resist dirt buildup and corrosion
- Open wire design offers visibility of contents, permits air circulation in the work environment, and helps resist dust build-up
- Shelves adjust in 1″ increments, and are reinforced with wire trusses and struts for strength
- Posts are grooved at 1″ intervals to help guide installation of the shelves at desired heights
- Has a 300 lb. per shelf capacity
The Quantum Storage Systems RWR72-1830LD four-tier standing wire shelving unit has four shelves and is made of chrome-plated carbon steel for strength, durability, and to resist dirt buildup and corrosion. Its open wire design offers visibility of contents, permits air circulation in the work environment, and helps resist dust build-up. The shelves adjust in 1″ increments to accommodate items of varying heights, and have a welded construction reinforced with wire trusses and struts for strength. The posts are grooved at 1″ intervals to help guide installation of the shelves at desired heights, and come with adjustable levelers to facilitate use on uneven surfaces. Split sleeves on the posts hold and support the shelves. This shelving unit has been manufactured to meet National Sanitation Foundation/American National Standards Institute (NSF/ANSI) Standard 2 for use in food handling and processing, dry storage only.
The shelving unit measures 72 x 30 x 18 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; L is length, the horizontal distance from front to back.) It has a 300 lb. per shelf capacity when the weight is evenly distributed across each shelf. Assembly instructions are included, and no tools are required.
Quantum Storage Systems manufactures storage bins and systems, and steel and wire shelving. The company is headquartered in Miami, FL.
What’s in the Box?
- (4) Wire shelf, chrome finish, 1″ x 30″ x 18″ (H x W x D)
- (4) Post, chrome finish, 72″ (H)
- (16) Split sleeve