- CREATE A PERSONAL WEBSITE: The Simply Coding for kids Intro to Websites curriculum focuses on using HTML and CSS to create a fully functioning website kids can use for hosting a blog, sharing videos or even for their new personal programming page!
- COMPREHENSIVE CURRICULUM: Offering step-by-step instructions supported by video reviews, online support and live Q&A, our unique programming coursework offers kids ages 10 and up the chance to learn a valuable skill while improving their science, math and reasoning skills.
- STEM CLASSROOM & HOMESCHOOL APPROVED: Each Simply Coding has been designed by advanced programmers and approved by school systems all over the country. Found in after school programs and course catalogs, this course is a STEM approved curriculum that’s both fun and educational. Your kid has done Scratch, Khan Academy, Code.org, Codecademy, Hour of Code and now this is the NEXT STEP!
- VALUABLE SKILL BUILDING: Websites are universally one of the most important personal and professional brand building choices in business today. When your child learns how to use HTML and CSS to build their own website, that knowledge can one day extend to blogs, ecommerce sites and so much more!
- PC, MAC & LINUX: Our programs offer extended platform support and reduced system requirements so everyone can enjoy programming. Just access our online course via the registration code, create an account, and use our videos and tutorials to learn how to design websites with HTML and CSS.