Copper cookware is all the rage and for good reason ! It has become one of my favorite things in the kitchen.
1.) Its beautiful and looks great hanging down from a pot rack which is a real bonus for us due to limited cupboard space. The pot and pans are hung above our stove, are easy to get to, look great ( unlike the other ones I had )are right at my finger tips and I never have to dig through a cabinet.
2.) Non stick surfaces without the traditional coating that can peal off and get in your food. This makes it safer to use every day for you and your family and you don’t have to worry about toxic material making its way into your food.
3.) The non stick surface is so great you can cook with very little oil or butter, making dishes healthier for you and your family.
4.) Easy Clean up. The best advantage. Seriously, even if they sit for a few days before being washed I have never had to scrub much to get a pan cleaned. Its a mega time saver compared to traditional pots and pans that sometimes take forever to work all the gunk off.
5.) Affordable. Start off with the basics and add to your collection over time.
6.) Heat resistant up to 850 degrees letting it go from stove top to oven with no problem.
7.) Most will work on all ovens, even if you have an induction top.
8.) The square pan design from copper chef gives you more cooking room, letting you cook more at once and giving you some breathing space in the pan for proper browning and searing.
9.) Even heating with fewer hot spot let you fry things like chicken easily.
10.) They make a perfect thoughtful and useful gift for everyone.
Tristar Products 4 Piece Chef Pan with Glass Lid, Copper
Copper Chef 10″ Round Pan with Lid 2 Pack
Copper Chef Round Pan- 10 and 12 Inch 2 Pack
Copper Chef (13 Piece)
Copper Chef 5-Piece Deep 9.5-Inch Square Pan Set
Copper Chef 8″ /11″ Deep Dish Pan 4 Pc Set
Limited Time Holiday Offer Big Nuwave11 Inch BBQ Grill Pan with Lid Stainless Steel Induction Ready No Extra Oil Easy Cleanup Get 4 Piece Utensil Set Free Buy Now
4 clove Garlic
2 unknown sprigs rosemary
4 unknown Sprigs fresh thyme
1 tablespoon Sea Salt
0.5 tablespoon ground black pepper
2 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Preheat the Copper Chef pan for 4 minutes on medium heat.
- Place the roast in the pan and sear the roast on the meat side or the bottom.
- Chop the garlic.
- Mix the garlic, salt, pepper, herbs and olive oil in a bowl.
- Carefully flip the roast over and rub the garlic herb mix on top.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook for 1½ -2 hours
- (test with a thermometer for desired doneness).
- Let roast sit for 20 minutes
3 cup tomato sauce
3 cup Ricotta
2 cup shredded mozzarella
1 pack ready bake lasagna shells
1 cup grated parmigianino cheese
- Mix the ricotta cheese, eggs, ½ cup Parmigianino, 1 ¼ cup mozzarella and set aside.
- Pour ¾ cup of tomato sauce into the Copper Chef pan.
- Place a layer of lasagna shells on top of the sauce.
- Spoon half of the ricotta mix on top of the shells.
- Add another layer of shells pressing the ricotta mix gently to spread it.
- Place the meat on top of the shells and pour 1 cup of sauce on top of the meat.
- Place another layer of shells and the rest of the ricotta mix on top.
- Add the final Layer of shell and press gently to spread the mix.
- Pour the rest of the sauce on top and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the cheese on top.
- Place the pan on the stove over low heat for 1 ½ hours or place in the oven for 1 hour on 375 degrees.
Mussels Marinara ( Personal Favorite ! )
1 24 oz can crushed tomatoes
0.5 Onion, peeled and diced
3 clove garlic, minced
0.5 cup White wine
6 basil leaves, chopped
0.5 teaspoon freshly ground black peppper
2 tablespoon olive oil
- Place the Copper Chef pan on the stove over high heat.
- Add olive oil, onions and garlic and cook for 2-4 minutes.
- Add the Mussels, wine, basil, pepper & crushed tomatoes.
- Place the lid on the pan.
- Cook until all of the mussels are open.