5 Reasons To Add Vitamin C Serum To Your Daily Skin Routine
#skin care #beauty #skin #vitamin C #Hyaluronic Acid #RETINOL
Vitamin C serum is a natural skin care ingredient that is popping up everywhere. Vitamin C serums, lotions, creams and even face washes can be found containing this miracle vitamin and I love it ! Yes, some are costly, but if you shop around you can find affordable Vitamin C serums and lotions that work just as great as the super expensive ones. Best of all they work well and just a drop or two is more then enough to cover, making a small bottle last a while.
- Vitamin C will help reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, resulting in more youthful-looking skin, by increasing collagen production to help tighten it.
- Vitamin C helps the skin repair itself, fighting the effects of negative sun exposure.
- Vitamin C will help your skin stay hydrated and retain its moisture content resulting in less dryness and better skin. It even keeps my skin hydrated and I am plagued with dryness lately, even during the summer months.
- Look for products that also contain Vitamin E along with The vitamin C. The Vitamin C will help to stabilize vitamin E, another mega antioxidant that is amazing for the skin and together will work even better on those fine lines, wrinkles and dry skin.
- It will also brighten your skin naturally, giving you a healthy youthful glow