- Pure Sine Wave UPS system – 1500VA/900 Watts, designed to support Active PFC power supplies and conventional power supplies.
- Line interactive, AVR and GreenPower – Protects PCs, workstations, and home entertainment systems. Prevents data loss and protects electronic equipment from harmful power problems.
- Multifunction LCD provides runtime in minutes, battery status, load level and other status information.
- Output Connections: (5) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (5) Surge Protected Outlets.
- Energy Star Certified – Mini-Tower Form Factor – 3 Year Warranty
The CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD provides battery backup and surge protection
For PCs and other electronics
A desktop UPS with line interactive topology, this CyberPower PFC Sinewave UPS provides battery backup, power protection (using sine wave output), and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems requiring Active PFC power source compatibility. The UPS uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently.
Why You Need It
When power goes out for even a second it can result in data loss and hardware damage which can shorten equipment life expectancy. This battery backup unit provides sufficient emergency runtime power to allow for safe closure of open files and proper shut down of electronics when an outage occurs. In addition, it safeguards electronics from commonly occurring power surges caused by storms, activity on the power grid, or high-powered equipment turning on and off.